The Students Run LA (SRLA) Running Them In Team provides critical
support to SRLA students on their BIG DAY. After forming a
boisterous cheer squad at Mile 22, each RTI Team Member is paired up
with a struggling SRLA runner for the last 4.2 miles of the race to help
them cross the Marathon finish line! Volunteers then guide their
students back to Santa Monica High School to check in with SRLA
headquarters and join the post-Marathon festivities.
March 8, 2020
11:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Santa Monica High School
Limited parking available nearby. Be prepared to carpool, metro, or ride share.
- Must be 21 years old or older.
- Must sign a waiver.
- Receive a special t-shirt and bib that readily identifies you as a SRLA Volunteer on the course.
- Must ride the bus out to Mile 22 and be able to jog / walk with a SRLA student back to SaMo High.
- Must RSVP by Feb. 29th – Click here: https://forms.gle/hrtoDTQwYyUruA8V7
- Questions? Please contact Christine at email@example.com or at 818.654.3360