November 15 – December 15
Get Fit Southern California! Kaiser Permanente presents the Kaiser Permanente Get Fit Virtual Challenge; a 30-Day team activity challenge!
Discover healthy activities you’ll truly enjoy at the Get Fit Festival, including:
For more information, visit the Kaiser Permanente 2021 Get Fit Website.
Register for the Virtual Challenge and join your team based by hospital or medical offices and help earn points by being physically active!
Any and all activities including running, cycling, swimming, weight train, walking, hiking, yoga, etc. can help your team win. Participate ANYWHERE and ANYTIME to fit your own schedule! All activities will be eligible to earn points and will follow pre-determined values for each activity logged per day but will have a maximum number of points allowed for each person. Individual participants may upload their activity once a day to earn credit for their hospital/ medical office. Point and leaderboard will be updated weekly with the Champions being announced on Monday, December 20. The participants from the winning hospital or medical office will receive a champion t-shirt and a catered lunch!
Registration is FREE! Anyone can sign up to help earn points toward the Kaiser Permanente facility they are associated with.
- Sign up today and begin YOUR challenge!
- Registration is free
- Each participant will select a team (facility) to join during registration based on their work location.
- NOTE: If your Hospital, Facility, or Medical Office is not listed, Select ‘OTHER’ and a team member will reach out to confirm where to appropriately allocate your activity points.
- For a list of facilities listed during the registration process, see the Teams and Results Information Tab.
- Begin logging your activity through the results page HERE.
- All activity must be logged between Monday, November15th and Wednesday, December 15th.
- Receive emails throughout the challenge to help you stay on track and focused and watch your help your team WIN!